Guess what.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF SWINE FLU, SO WHY DONT'CHA JUST COUGH ALL OVER EACH OTHER, LIKE SOME SORTA' INFECTION RIDDLED ORGY IN A TANK.


well as you can see i really don't fill this in anymore, nothing much has happened really, gave a lovely talk about how a wheelbarrow is like 'my' ex girlfriend, made people laugh which kinda' made me feel good, the best thing is the fact i wrote my own part of the script so it had never been heard before. ;) fresh material obv.
Went round tams last night, was really good, but as we'd been walking up southdowns and all that, WE WERE all knackered, therefor i kept falling asleep, yeah, and now more have seen my nipple/s :) i don't care though BEING NAKED FEELS GOOD. sometimes?
Anyway, today went to town and suzies which was good!, done nothing much really this week woop woop.
Last time at school next week too...then summer! HOLIDAYS PEOPLE, and building bridges with my dad, metaphorically of course (; and my birthday (: Bit gutted though as i miss ani' with asher because i'l be in spain but i doubt we'll remember, have nothing to say woop.