LAPD MAN.

Well, got told that i couldn't go out today as i need to pack and all that, i haven't even touched my case yet and i really can't be bothered...thing is i don't want to go now because last night the delightful news reporter said...'If you're going to spain be prepared, blah blah blah, bombs, blah blah, dead...blah' i can't remember much apart from stuff and people being bombed O.o i don't want to die!
Anyway, woke up and the grasshopper is still on my ceiling, i'm not scared, i just hate the thought of it falling off onto my face and euh.
Got a letter through the door from the police station today about my 'anti-social behaviour' I was a bit peed off because in the letter they made me sound like a raging alcoholic and they've even sent a leaflet with classes that me and my mum can go to, to help me get out of this awful drinking cycle i'm apparently in ;) harrr.
Nah i don't drink, all i had was a capful and now apparently i'm a reb.nooo. im like the least rebellious person alive.